Why are printed gazebos popular as marketing or promotional tools? Here are some of the reasons:
- They are visible: There is a variety of printed gazebos available, and the one thing they all have in common is that they are highly visible. They stand out above head level and allow your brand to be exposed to anybody casting their eyes across the event. This also helps to announce the presence of your brand at the event, and if you want to gain customers, they have to be aware of you! Using a gazebo is a good way of introducing the brand and to make it more visible to everyone at the event. It can be used to attract people specifically to your show area where they can interact with your brand on a more personal level, so that they will be more likely to recognise it and choose it over a rival brand that they are not familiar with.
- Easy to set up and transport: Current designs ensure that printed gazebos are getting more lightweight and easy to set up – even by only one person. Because they are lightweight, they are also easy to carry and transport, and because they are designed to fold up neatly and fit into custom-made carry bags, they are no hassle to carry to and from the site and to store. This makes it easy to take them on the road, in an aeroplane, or on virtually any form of transport.
- They are long-lasting: The new designs ensure that the printed gazebos of today are built with sturdy frames and high-quality materials. This means they will not easily fade in the sun, they can repel moisture, and they are ideal for use both indoors and outdoors.
- They are attractive: Clever designers will always find a way to brand the gazebo in a way that is highly noticeable while still providing an effective representation of the brand. Eye-catching designs and great use of images attract attention and bring the customer closer to the brand.
- They create great spaces: A gazebo provides a more intimate space where the customer can interact with the brand. A full display can be set up inside and the staff who man the stand can communicate with the customer, show presentations or provide information about the service or products they provide. It is also easy to set up a rest stop in a gazebo where people can sit down to rest, and this will extend the time they have to familiarise themselves with the brand.
- They protect from weather: Printed gazebos provide shelter from sun and rain, and they can be designed with side flaps that additional protection. This provides a welcome respite on hot or rainy days.
If you are interested to learn more about how our printed gazebos from Portable Shade can help to promote your brand or business, give our team a call today.